In 2007 the two brothers Gianni and Giorgio Venica, the current owners of the company, dedicated this wine to their father Adelchi. Thanks to all that he had left them: from the cellar to the vineyards, to the precious teachings, not only of the winemaking profession.
Delicate seafood appetizer, sandwiches with tuna sauce, cream of courgettes, butter and salmon croutons or grilled chicken salad.
After harvesting, the grapes are macerated for about 14 hours at a temperature of 10 ° / 12 ° C in special containers, protected from oxygen with innovative systems by recycling their own fermentation carbon, in order to reduce the contribution of antioxidants. . The must ferments and ages on the lees for 5 months partly in large 20/27 HL wooden barrels and partly in steel containers.
The Collio yellow ribolla has a greenish yellow color.
The bouquet, characterized by the scent of wildflowers, is pleasant and delicate. On the nose the notes of the typical Golden apple and Kaiser pear blend with the citrus ones.
Friuli Venezia Giulia
Great freshness typical of the vine and almost brackish flavor that goes hand in hand with a slight minerality. The citrus notes that close together with an elegant acidity return.
Ribolla Gialla 100%
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.