The family-run small farm of San Polino uses permaculture and biodynamic-organic farming to produce a premium Brunello di Montalcino and Rosso di Montalcino
Roast wine, medium-aged cheeses.
The wine is aged in cask-vats and Slavonian oak barrels with a capacity ranging from 26 to 38 Hl. We also use French oak barriques for the bâtonnage of the noble lees to be reintroduced into the rest of the wine. A316 stainless steel vats are used for decanting and short-term storage. Fermentation and aging take place with temperature control. The wine is decanted by gravity and nitrogen is used to pump the wines and to protect them from oxidation. No additives are used apart from minimal amounts of sulfur dioxide (generally less than 60 mg / liter of Total SO2)
The vinification is carried out following the AIAB-IFOAM disciplinary for organic winemaking. We also adhere to the "Renaissance des Apellations" Quality Charter. The wine is fermented naturally in Slavonian oak barrel vats, using only indigenous natural yeasts. No use is made of tannins, enzymes and yeast nutrients. The fermentation temperature can reach from 28 to 33 degrees according to the vintage. Manual punching down, pumping over and delestages are carried out according to needs
Floral and spicy notes
Spicy and persistent
100% Sangiovese Grosso
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.