The La Torre Winery is located near Sant’Angelo in Colle, in the southern part of the Montalcino municipality. The first La Torre Brunello di Montalcino was the 1982 Brunello, which appeared on the market in 1987, eleven years after the estate was purchased. The estate is thirty-six hectares in size, 5.6 hectares of this planted as vineyards. The winery produces Brunello di Montalcino, Rosso di Montalcino, Ampelio, Rosso Toscano and in outstanding years Brunello Riserva. The winery operates on a traditional basis, although its practices respond to developments in know-how and environmental protection. . Tradition is never forgotten, and recently abandoned procedures and practices are also given due consideration. The winery’s methods bear in mind both the past and the innovations provided by scientific research.
750 ml Standard
La Torre Rosso di Montalcino 2017
Out of stock
Avvisami quando il prodotto torna disponibile
Red meats, roasts, noble game.
Two months in the bottle
Maceration for about twenty days; indigenous yeasts of the same grapes are used
Vinous with hints of violets and tobacco.
Robust structure; dry and harmonious taste of a classic Sangiovese. The aftertaste is persistent with a pleasantly bitter aftertaste.
Medium mixture of Eocene origin with an abundance of skeleton
Very limited use of small-sized carats, favoring large stems – red spends 18 months in French oak barrels of 25 quintals – only a small part, about 10%, spends 12 months in barrique
100% Sangiovese Grosso
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.