The territorial character and the structure of Friulano blend with the elegance and fullness of Chardonnay and the olfactory complexity of Sauvignon, giving an explosion of aromas and flavors, a full-bodied sip and a strong and pleasant persistence on light toasted and vanilla notes. This is our “Tre Vignis“, the classic “Collio Bianco” blend of grapes from the Venica&Venica portfolio, a wine introduced to the market in the 1980s.
The structure of this wine allows it to also be paired with important dishes of baked white meat, porcini mushrooms, aged cheeses. Try it with spicy gorgonzola and pumpkin risotto or with pancakes with wild herbs.
The wine was then blended and bottled at the full moon of July 2018
Intense and brilliant golden.
The olfactory panorama ranges from the bitter almond of the Friulano, to the banana of the Chardonnay, to the pepper of the Sauvignon, thus offering freshness, territoriality, and a harmonious bouquet of fruity and vegetable notes. There are also light vanilla and smoky shades.
Friuli Venezia Giulia
In the mouth the structure is elevated, the body is full, the sip is fruity, fat and soft, slightly creamy and persistent, with a prolonged finish on toasted notes, on the tomato leaf of the Sauvignon and on the bitter almond of the Friulano.
The maceration of the three grapes takes place concurrently, since it is precisely a blend. The must ferments and ages on the lees in 5 HL tonneaux (50%) and the rest in 30 HL steel containers. The production is limited and amounts to about 2,000 bottles.
Sauvignon (20%), Chardonnay (30%) e Tocai Friulano (50%).
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.