Shy but heartening rays of a warm early-spring sunlight filter through the branches of the forest above the hill. A fresh breeze brushes the lawn dotted with the first wildflowers (daisies, nettles, “forget-me-nots” …). This is what you feel while opening a bottle of our wonderful “Tàlis” Pinot Bianco. Actually, not by chance the word “tàlis” means dandelion in Friulian. As the journalist Carlo Cambi says: this is a wine that “in the glass takes the Sun’s color“.
A delicate wine but easy to combine with everything: fish appetizers, soups, white meat, eggs, not-spicy cheeses. To try with classic tortellini in broth.
The wine was then blended and bottled during full moons between the end of March and June 2020.
Lively straw yellow with golden highlights.
It’s a wine with a clean nose profile, delicate, persistent and of increasing intensity, with harmonious notes of wildflowers, chamomile, broom, lemon zest, medlar and rennet apple, which with aging turn into hints of hay and dried medicinal herbs. The uniqueness of this grape lies, in addition to its elegance, in the typical aroma of natural chewing gum. There are also calcareous and clayey sensations.
Friuli Venezia Giulia
On the palate it’s precise and gentle at the same time. The sip is lively and fresh, with a rich flavor and delicious floral and fruity notes. Consistent, structured and persistent, clean and balanced in acidity and intensity. An elegant minerality persists also in the finish.
The must was then left on the skins for about 12 hours at a temperature of 10°-12° C in tanks especially designed to protect it from oxygen by using recycled carbon dioxide from the ﬁrst fermentation, in order to avoid using high levels of antioxidants. Subsequently, 40% of the must fermented and aged on the lees for 5 months in 20-27 hl barrels and the remaining part in stainless steel vats.
Pinot Bianco 100%
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.