One of the best known and most widely cultivated white grape varieties in the world, a synthesis of richness and elegance. Chardonnay is extremely adaptable to climates and territories, showing different aspects each time according to the terroir. However, it is difficult to obtain a delicate and balanced version where its delicacy is not overwhelmed by the significant use of wood. Our “Ronco Bernizza” is certainly a good interpretation of Chardonnay, as acclaimed by the main Italian wine guides.
750 ml Standard
Venica Ronco Bernizza Chardonnay 2019
Out of stock
Avvisami quando il prodotto torna disponibile
Appetizers, broth soups, eggs and fish. Its creamyness, richness and fullness allow it to have a wide range of combinations, beyond the classic fish, even with rather structured dishes and strong flavors (e.g. mushrooms, truffles). Also excellent with cheeses.
The wine was then blended and bottled during full moons between the end of March and June 2020.
Bright and intense straw yellow.
Fresh, savory, rightly acidic, deep and complex, highly consistent with the aromas perceived on the nose. Rather structured and full in the mouth, persistent and balanced.
Friuli Venezia Giulia
On the palate it’s precise and gentle at the same time. The sip is lively and fresh, with a rich flavor and delicious floral and fruity notes. Consistent, structured and persistent, clean and balanced in acidity and intensity. An elegant minerality persists also in the finish.
The must was then left on the skins for about 12/14 hours at a temperature of 10°-12° C in tanks especially designed to protect it from oxygen by using recycled carbon dioxide from the first fermentation, in order to avoid using high levels of antioxidants. Subsequently, 30% of the must fermented and aged on the lees for 6 months in 20-27 hl barrels and in 5 hl tonneaux and the remaining part in stainless steel vats.
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.