Together with the sea flavour coming from a mix of savory and crispy fried fish, our Malvasia “Pètris”, with its sweet and fruity palate, becomes “poetry of the Earth“, as great Mario Soldati would have said. >> This is Carlo Cambi‘s beautiful comment, a famous journalist, close friend of the Venica family, regarding our Malvasia. “Pètris” is the toponym of the area where the vineyards are located. This name also reminds, with its sound, the Friulan word for “stone”, which is “piere”. Actually, the subsoil of that area is particularly rich in stones; some of them where used to build the original farmhouse of the family and we can still find them in the walls.
Fish appetizers, canapés and white meat. Extraordinary with mixed fried fish, seafood, shellfish and sea crudités.
The wine was then blended and bottled during full moons between the end of March and June 2020.
Intense and bright straw yellow, turning to golden.
Wide and slightly aromatic bouquet ranging from yellow-fleshed fruit (apricot, peach, plum), to citrus notes of grapefruit and orange peel, to the honeyed touch typical of acacia. All based on a mineral streak.
Friuli Venezia Giulia
It is very remarkable the perfect balance between the soft and creamy consistency, due to the abundant glycerin, and the freshness and minerality typical of this grape variety. Overall harmonious and with perfectly integrated alcohol. The persistence is long and on citrus and floral notes.
The must was then left on the skins for 20 hours at a temperature of 10°-12° C in tanks especially designed to protect it from oxygen by using recycled carbon dioxide from the ﬁrst fermentation, in order to avoid using high levels of antioxidants. Subsequently, 60% of the must fermented and aged on the lees for 5 months in 20-27 hl barrels and the remaining part in stainless steel vats.
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.