Tenuta San Guido Sassicaia and names are entered in the collective moments and for different reasons, but they are united by a single thread. The palace of San Guido and the long double theory of cypress trees on either side of the road linking the village of Bolgheri owe their fame to his famous verses Giusuè Carducci, which Joseph Gherardesca erected an obelisk in 1908, died the year before. S. Guido and the vast estate of that name entered in the possessions of the Rocchetta Engraved October 18, 1930, the day of the wedding between Mario and Clarice Gherardesca, heir of the great patrician family Maremma. Its territory stretches from the Tyrrhenian Sea to the hills behind Castiglioncello, 396 meters high. The beauty of its landscape is known: its typical landscape, wild and sweet, enjoy an incredible microclimate. Two thirds of the area is forest, the rest is divided between the training center and breeding of the thoroughbred horse race Dormello-Olgiata, the Oasis of Bolgheri and farmlands. These are part of the famous “Sassicaia” Engraved by Mario brilliantly identified as an ideal place for vineyards planted with Cabernet Sauvignon, and partly used for extensive and traditional crops. The estate slopes down towards the sea to the west, with rolling hills, to the beautiful coastal dune forest and maquis. San Guido is now a modern farm run directly on the edge of an oasis of wildlife and the environment, the Oasis of Bolgheri, the first internationally recognized Italian
4 Years in Allier
Tenuta San Guido
The pomace ferments for a long time with the relative must
Fruity and lively
The taste of hazelnut and amaretto is strong in the mouth
The distillation takes place in October
Cabernet Sauvignon 80% Cabernet Franc 20%
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.