Since 2014 the Tommasi family has been producing wines from Masseria Surani: 80 hectares in the heart of Salento, in the Doc area of Manduria, near the Ionian coast. A territory, renowned for the production of Primitivo in particular, rich in history and culture where the cultivation of the vine has ancient origins that date back to the times of Magna Graecia. The heart of the property is represented by the Masseria Surani, a typical agricultural building that dates back to the early twentieth century. The soil in this area is calcareous, very fertile and permeable, fresh and red ocher in color due to the presence of iron. The vineyards are planted with a narrow guyot system with a density of 5,500 vines / ha, designed to fit perfectly into the surrounding area, supported by wooden poles at the head of each row and supported by galvanized iron poles in the center. The agronomic management of the entire vineyard heritage is organic, with the utmost respect for natural resources and biodiversity. The idea behind the Masseria Surani project is to produce great wines from the native vines of the area, able to express and make known the enormous potential of grapes such as Primitivo, Negroamaro and Fiano, capable of giving wines unique, with great personality and character.
750 ml Standard
Masseria Surani Arthemis Fiano Puglia IGT 2018
Out of stock
Avvisami quando il prodotto torna disponibile
Freshness and delicate aromaticity perfectly enhance first courses fish and vegetables, legume soups, fried seafood.
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.