Wine produced with Sangiovese, 85%, Ciliegiolo grapes for 8% and 7% with the remaining grapes Colorino Alicante. This is a beautiful ruby red tending to purple. The nose of ripe cherry fruit notes that blend into spicy and woody. The flavor is round and persistent with soft tannins and clean, leaving the palate warm and dry.
Appetizers and first courses, red and white meats, cheeses and vegetables
All the wine is aged in wood for three quarters aged for 12 months in barrels of small size (25Hl.) for remaining in the second and third passage barriques and barrels.
Intense red ruby color
Featuring aromas of ripe fruit with hints that integrate secondary tone spicy, woody note of discrete complement.
The palate shows amplitude, rounded shoulder, and conferred by the docility of the tannins, roundness, which is associated with cleansing acidity supported by a guarantee. The object responsible for this wine is finalized to create a drink that ennobles, thanks to the peculiarities of harmony and elegance, making the meal more pleasant and flowing and never forcefully imposed on it. The year fully confirms the previous in terms of quality and compliance planning.
Collection start Aug. 29 – the end of the collection on October 22
Takes place in modern cement tanks and vats of wood small conical with traditional methodology, yeasts (bottom fermentation), extended periods of maceration (15-20 days) at a temperature of 27-29 ° C; extraction of polyphenols through frequent pumping alternating delages; between the oenological practices are carried out include: carbonic maceration prefermentazione of early varieties such as ciliegiolo, drying in the whole plant of Alicante grown as small tree.
Sangiovese 85%, Ciliegiolo 5%, Alicante ad alberello 4%, Colorino 3%, altri vitigni a baccanera 3%
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.
750 ml Standard€165,00