The vineyard which produces this wine was planted in 1991 with Merlot, Cabernet, Sangiovese and Syrah with the intention of expressing an affirmation of the highest quality from the Bordelaise Varietals planted in Bolgheri, combined with the ability of elegance throughout the Tuscan Sangiovese and the complexity of the Mediterranean Syrah. Since 2012 I decided to confer this wine the Superior mention because after almost 20 vintages of this label I am fully aware that the first intuition of this blend, well represents the name of Bolgheri.
750 ml Standard
Michele Satta Piastraia Bolgheri Superiore DOC 2017
15 in stock
Red meats, roasts, noble game.
Stop in French wood barriques with new ones for a fifth for a time between 18 and 24 months.
Early September (Merlot) until the first of October (Cabernet Sauvignon)
The fermentation of each variety is handled separately in cone-truncated oak barrels of 30 hl. Only natural yeasts are present. I start with two daily manual pressings of the cap of the wine eventually ending with one. An open pumping over procedure is made only if necessary. With frequent tastings I carefully choose the time of the drawing off (usually after about 20 days), from which the wine goes directly into barriques.
Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Sangiovese
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.