Livio Sassetti family has been producing wine in Montalcino for over three generations. Podere PERTIMALI and its 16 hectares of vineyards are located in the Montosoli area, north of Montalcino, particularly suitable area for the cultivation of Sangiovese. Faithful to the teachings of his Livio family over time, renewed and expanded the vineyards, preserving the genetic heritage of the old existing varieties and preserving the primitive characteristics. In 1967 Livio is a founding member of the Consortium of Brunello di Montalcino, and in 1968 he built inside the cellar a clay wall to keep old vintages of the wines produced by the family, the historical memory of the company. Today the collection consists of nearly 1,000 bottles, including one that could be called ‘great-grandmother’ of current production, a bottle dated 1915. The latest company La Querciolina was born a few kilometers from Cinigiano and Montalcino for the production of Montecucco Doc, an easy-to-use red wine for daily consumption.
750 ml Standard
Livio Sassetti Pertimali Montecucco Rosso La Querciolina 2017
Out of stock
Avvisami quando il prodotto torna disponibile
Aging in barrels for 6 months. Refinement in bottle for 6 months.
Vinificazione in rosso in acciaio inox
100% Sangiovese Grosso della Maremma
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.
You may also like…
750 ml Standard€127,50