The strong recognition of the region through an interpreter except that only knows how to be Montalcino Sangiovese, has always been the impetus that drives the production of Brunello by La Fiorita. The company, currently owned by Natalie Oliveros and Roberto Cypress, from the beginning has been structured working on the identification of particular parcels of land from the rich soil and climate and the consequent creation from scratch of vineyards cultivated – according to his own philosophy production – with special selections of Sangiovese clones and high density installations. The vineyards currently in production, planted in the second half of the 90s, are those of Poggio al Sole and Pian Bossolino, with two “characters” profoundly different from one another for soil, altitude and exposure. The creation of a new vineyard at Podere Giardinello plot suited as much different from the previous and located on the western side of Montalcino, makes it even more rich and complex variety of fruit available to future productions.
750 ml Standard
La Fiorita Brunello di Montalcino Fiore di NO 2016
2 in stock
Roast wine, medium-aged cheeses.
24 months in wood, 8 months in steel vats, 24 months in bottle before release
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.