Produced in the municipalities of Negrar, Marano di Valpolicella, Sant’Ambrogio, Fumane, San Pietro in Cariano in the historic area. The Corvina, Rondinella and Molinara dried thoroughly on racks until mid-January, completed dall’affinamento in large oak barrels and long rest in the bottle, give us this great wine. It goes well with red meats, game and also as wine after a meal.
It prefers pairing with game, grilled and stewed meat, but also as a conversation wine. It should be served at a temperature of 18-20 ° C. To be uncorked at least two hours before serving.
It has an intense purple color
Maceration is carried out in contact with the skins for a period of 20-30 days. During fermentation, given the high alcohol content that is produced, the yeasts must be highly selected and resistant to both alcohol and cold (the fermentation period of Amarone is between January and February). After racking, the product is placed in steel tanks in order to carry out the malolactic fermentation in the following months.
It expresses a bouquet of jam, cherry and plum together with sensations of vanilla and toasted.
The taste is full, harmonious, balanced and persistent. Leave it to palate all its power with a warm and elegant body.
The grapes for the production of Amarone are harvested 1-2 weeks earlier than those for Valpolicella. During the harvest only the bunches are selected perfectly intact and dry, then placed in low crates, with only one layer of bunches.
At this point the maturation phase begins, which will last 3 years with aging for 12 months in large barrels (Slavonian oak) and 20% in small woods, barriques and tonneaux (French oak). Before being released for consumption, the maturation is completed by a minimum of 6 months of rest in the bottle
75% di Corvina Veronese, il 20% di Rondinella e il 5% di Molinara
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.