We can define 2010 as, on the whole, a cool vintage; a cold and rainy winter, characterized by frequent drops in temperature, was followed by a period of unstable weather in the spring which lasted until early June. The ample rainfall, in any case, increased the vigor and development of the vine vegetation. During the month of July, the weather was warm and sunny, which assisted the arrival of the color change in the grapes, while August was cooler and slowed the ripening process and delayed the beginning of the harvest by a period of approximately ten days. The return of good weather in September allowed the picking to be organized in optimal conditions, thanks as well as the meticulous work in the vineyard during the period of vine vegetation, something which, particularly in difficult vintages such as 2010, guarantees a quality production and balanced grapes.
750 ml Standard
Antinori Cervaro della Sala 2019
Out of stock
Avvisami quando il prodotto torna disponibile
Straw yellow in color with some green reflections
It is expressed with an intense scent of white flowers alternating with hints of flint.
To the taste the mineral and saline notes are perfectly integrated with toasted and citrus notes.
The grapes come from 15/20 year old vineyards located in the land surrounding the Castello della Sala, at an altitude between 200 and 400 meters above sea level, of Pliocene origin, rich in marine fossils with some clay infiltrations. The bunches, collected during the night, were transferred to a refrigerated conveyor, to ensure the low temperature during the pressing and destemming operations. The varieties were vinified separately as they ripen at different times and also need a different approach to winemaking. The Chardonnay musts remained in contact with their skins for 4 to 6 hours at a temperature of about 10 ° C, after which the musts were transferred to new 225 l barriques. of French oak (Alliers & Tronçais) where alcoholic fermentation took place for about 18 days. The wine remained on its lees in barriques for about 6 months, during which it completed the malolactic fermentation. It was then blended and bottled. This was followed by a further 10 months of bottle aging in the historic cellars of Castello della Sala, before being introduced on the market.
Chardonnay 90%, Grechetto 10%
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.