If Silvio Nardi Brunello Estates is the expression of the terrior business as a whole, the selection Manachiara is the expression of the eastern side, is a wine with power and structure. The first bottle was produced in 1995, ranked from one year to 5 stars, with Sangiovese grapes coming only from the vineyard Manachiara, the oldest of the vineyards, planted more than 40 years ago. Is produced only in the best years in the number of 10,000 bottles.
750 ml Standard
Tenute Silvio Nardi Vigneto Manachiara 2015
Out of stock
Avvisami quando il prodotto torna disponibile
Red meats and roasts
Aging in the bottle for more 'than a year
Tenute Silvio Nardi
Deep ruby color, with light deep garnets.
Fermentation and maceration for 20 days at controlled temperature of 28/30 ° C.
Perfumes clean, intense and complex, with ripe fruit, accompanied by notes floral, embellished with a delicate component spicy.
The palate has a soft attack decided to continue with an evolution, supported by a good acidity. 'equipped with large structure supported by soft tannins, sweet and enveloping with a high persistence
Sands rich in Pliocene clays and quartz
By hand into crates in the third week of September, with careful selectionthe best grapes
Maturation for 12 months in French oak barrels (Allier), followed by 12 months in large oak casks.
100% Sangiovese Grosso
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.
750 ml Standard€127,50