Is it the uniquely gifted 7 hectare terroir where it is born, its mosaic of small individual plots, and its perfect affinity with Merlot? Is it the Mediterranean climate where the breezes from the sea combine so perfectly with the warmth of the sun? Is it the passion and dedication which drives all those who dedicate their talent and craft to its birth, its creation and development? Is it the commitment for excellence and obsession about every single detail? Is it its amazing complexity, its beautifully balanced structure? Is it its timeless integrity? Is it its great rarity? Is it in the value which it regularly commands at international auction sales? Is it the deep and loyal appreciation that it enjoys among its aficionados around the world? The answers to these questions are the keys to enter Masseto’s complex world. But beyond explanations, a vast space will remain open for mystery, discoveries and astonishment. Masseto is a very special wine, one that simply goes beyond the excellence of the wine. It represents a unique world, a choice that is exquisitely sensitive to the values incarnated by the earth and man’s labors thereon.
750 ml Standard
Tenuta dell’Ornellaia – Massetino 2019
Out of stock
Avvisami quando il prodotto torna disponibile
From the beginning of the harvest to the release of Masseto, three very intense years pass, marked by respect for nature and time, constant and obsessive attention, and decisions made with great knowledge and attention.
Fermentation takes place in state-of-the-art stainless steel tanks that allow perfect temperature control. During this phase, the progress of fermentation in each tank, which represents a certain plot of the vineyard, is methodically followed thanks to daily tastings.
Every year the Masseto harvest requires very important decisions. The Masseto vineyard is particularly complex, with three very different areas (Alto, Centrale and Junior) and, among these, an incredible mosaic of individual plots is added which, due to the peculiar characteristics of each, behave differently from one year to another.
After their birth in the tanks, the different base wines will begin their aging separately in barrique. This is also a moment of choice regarding the duration of aging: wood can dominate, hide or even transform a wine, or it can be functional to it, respecting it and enhancing its personality. Which wood can best express and respect the character of Masseto? First we look for oak of the finest possible grain, necessarily coming from the forest of the Massif Central in France. Then we want a medium roast, to fully respect the enchanting fruitiness of Masseto and enhance both its structure and elegance.
750 ml Standard
You must be logged in to post a review.
|Enoteca di Piazza||99/100|
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.
Querce Bettina Brunello di Montalcino Riserva 2016
750 ml Standard€80,00
Campogiovanni Brunello di Montalcino “Il Quercione” Riserva 2008
750 ml Standard€120,00
Le Macchiole Messorio 2010
750 ml Standard€148,00
San Polo Brunello di Montalcino Riserva 2012
750 ml Standard€94,00
Poggio Rubino Rosso di Montalcino “La Sorgente” 2019
750 ml Standard€30,00
Tenuta degli Dei Cavalli
750 ml Standard€49,00
Poggio di Sotto Brunello di Montalcino 2012
1,5 Lt Magnum€350,00
There are no reviews yet.