Valpolicella, as we conceive it to be, is a wine which can be defined from a multitude of related wines by the particular methodology we use to produce it. In fact, we faithfully follow the same qualitative and procedural criteria that we use for Amarone. It is enough to just think that, since the 2002 vintage, all grapes that go into the making of Valpolicella are subjected to a light but advantageous drying process which lasts around one and a half months. This process allows the wine to achieve an optimal balance between organoleptic concentration and olfactory freshness. As a result of said procedure an intense aromatic wine is produced out of the norm of the category in which it historically finds itself placed. Valpolicella offers hints of blueberry, blackberry, cherry and chocolate which emerge gradually as the wine breathes. The potent tannins, which give structure to this product, are in perfect symbiosis with the velvety aromas of sweet spices and jam which envelop the palate and excite the senses. It is suffice to say that time can do nothing other than benefit a wine so extremely fresh and fruity.
Red meats, roasts, noble game.
The final phase of the production process, which takes place once assembly of the barriques has finished and mass filtration has been obtained. The wine is bottled and left to age for a further 24 months before the final product is ready for sale.
Fermentation takes place in steel tanks at a controlled temperature of around 28°, which are equipped with a sophisticated computerised system which allows for automated punching for a period of around 15 days, including the final maceration which takes two days.
Valpolicella offers hints of blueberry, blackberry, cherry and chocolate which emerge gradually as the wine breathes.
The potent tannins, which give structure to this product, are in perfect symbiosis with the velvety aromas of sweet spices and jam which envelop the palate and excite the senses.
Originated from alluvial plains, composed of 70% gravel, 15% silt and 15% clay.
From 15th September to 30th October, the finest bunches of grapes are selected, after which a meticulous manual control is carried out to eliminate all grapes that do not meet the standards required. The selected grapes are then placed in plastic plateaux and are then left to rest for 45 days in large open rooms, where an innovative ventilation system helps maintain an elevated and thorough air flow.
After the racking process, the Valpolicella rests for a few days in stainless steel tanks which, thanks to their particular shape, allows for easy decantation and, subsequently, is placed in new barriques to mature for 36 long months.
70% Corvina e Corvina grossa, 20% Rondinella, 5% Croatina, 5% Oseleta.
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.