Pecci Celestino farmhouse inherits its name from the owner who, following his passion for farming despite the “project” planned for him by their parents, acquired two farmhouses and the 40 ha. piece of land. Celestino was born in a farmhouse near S.Antimo abbey, about 5 km from Montalcino. In former times parents planned the future of their children and for him, last of 6 sons, Guido and Maddalena desired a job as office worker; it was a time when people abandoned the countryside to follow the dream of living in a town; they were the postwar years, where everything required great effort to be achieved; it was the time when Celestino decided to rewrite his history. It was the 1968 when the Pecci Celestino farmhouse history begun, a history full of difficulties and sacrifices but surrounded by love and passion and with a happy ending… Celestino wasn’t left alone in his journey: the whole family was at his side, in particular his wife Idria, capable to transform each harvest and each vintage into a party. Celestino’s family is a simple one, bound to traditions and unwilling to forget its roots; for this reasons one of the vineyards is named after Maddalena, mother of Celestino, who died in 2000 but is still present in the memories of the days spent together between stornelli and youth recounts. Today the farmhouse is still the same but Tiziana Pecci is at its lead, supported by the careful and proud look of her father Celestino, who foresees in her the same passion for their job he has.
750 ml Standard
Celestino Pecci Brunello di Montalcino Poggio Al Carro 2018
24 in stock
geing in 10 and 35 hectolitre wooden barrels for 36/40 months. Bottle-ageing: At least 6 months.
Mixed consistency with a slight tendency towards clay.
By hand into crates.
750 ml Standard
You must be logged in to post a review.
|Enoteca di Piazza||97/100|
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.
Tua Rita Syrah “Per sempre” 2013
750 ml Standard€166,00
Dievole Novecento Chianti Classico Riserva
750 ml Standard€28,00
Poggio al Tesoro Dedicato a Walter 2017
750 ml Standard€147,00
Bellaria Brunello di Montalcino ”Assunto” 2016
750 ml Standard€45,00
Castello Romitorio Brunello di Montalcino “Filo di Seta” 2015
750 ml Standard€150,00
Villa Poggio Salvi Pomona Brunello di Montalcino 2012
750 ml Standard€100,00
Poggio Rubino Rosso di Montalcino “La Sorgente” 2019
750 ml Standard€30,00
Tua Rita Giusto di Notri 2017
750 ml Standard
There are no reviews yet.