Excellent olfactory intensity, fresh fruit and violet flowers, good structure and good volume. Tannic content elegant and well done, balsamic hints. Again, a Pure Sangiovese capable of celebrating all the magnificent qualities of this vine, further enhanced by the small dimensions of the homonymous vineyard that lies on the large valley of the Arbia river, in the southernmost part of the property. The geological formation on the which is CeniPrimo is the one called Terrazzo Fluviale Antico. The vineyard, the most small of the three, of just 6 hectares, is placed at 300 meters above sea level and has an exhibition southwest. The grapes are picked by hand and selected: only the perfect bunches become CeniPrimo.
750 ml Standard
Barone Ricasoli Chianti Classico Gran Selezione Ceniprimo 2016
Out of stock
Avvisami quando il prodotto torna disponibile
Red meats, roasts, noble game.
Aging in French barriques and tonneaux for 21 months, 40% of which new
Delicate ruby red color.
The nose is a complex, elegant, fine and persistent wine. Hints of violet, iris, ripe red fruit and pepper, notes of white chocolate.
In the mouth it enters velvety, full and enveloping, with soft tannins and light sapidity. Long and persistent aftertaste, expresses all the character of Brolio sangiovese.
Fermentation and maceration on the skins in stainless steel at a controlled temperature of 24-27 ° C, for 16-18 days during which punching down is performed daily. Following is the drawing off and malolactic fermentation in steel.
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.