“Ronco delle Mele” is nowadays one of the most famous and rewarded white wines in Italy, a real symbol of Venica&Venica’s winery. In particular, vintage 2001 was recognized as Best Italian White Wine at the Oscar Nomination 2003 held by the guide Bibenda.
Eggs with truffles, crepes with porcini mushrooms, lobster ravioli, grilled prawns, risotto with asparagus and seafood: the list of dishes that would be perfect with this wine could be infinite. In general, it goes well with everything, especially with appetizers, delicate soups, shellfish and fishes with sauce.
The wine was then blended and bottled during full moons between the end of March and June 2020.
Shining in gold green shades.
This wine’s complexity is incredible, as well as the magical sensations that derive from it. The olfactory characteristics are those typical of Sauvignon in cold climates: intense and elegant aromas of elderberry, gooseberry, tomato leaf, green pepper, boxwood and cedar, secondly enriched with citrus nuances of lime and grapefruit, mineral flint tones and light smoky notes.
Friuli Venezia Giulia
In the palate the wine follows and amplifies the scents perceived by the nose, in particular the uniqueness of tomato leaf, the freshness of citrus fruits and the acidity and minerality typical of Collio, offering a pleasant sip with persistent intensity, full-bodied and creamy but also sharp and well-balanced. The finish is long, velvety and soft. Ronco delle Mele represents the desire to produce a very typical and savory wine, impeccable for precision and style.
The must was then left on the skins for 20 hours at a temperature of 11°-12° C in tanks especially designed to protect it from oxygen by using recycled carbon dioxide from the ﬁrst fermentation, in order to avoid using high levels of antioxidants. Subsequently, 20% of the must fermented and aged on the lees for 5 months in 20-27 hl barrels and the remaining part in stainless steel vats.
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.