On February 6th 1930 Daniele Venica signed the first purchase contract of a country house located in Cerò, a village in the municipality of Dolegna del Collio, thus becoming the progenitor of the Venica family and founder of the homonymous company. At that time, the estate consisted of 10 hectares including a rural house, a stable, vineyards, fruit trees and surrounding lands. Therefore, Sauvignon “Ronco del Cerò” is a particularly important wine for Dolegna’s winemakers, as it is evocative of the origins of the winery and historically related to the four generations of the family.
Appetizers, in particular ham, delicate vegetable creams and soups, asparagus, fish sauces with tomato sauce. Ideal with sushi and fish carpaccio, also in exotic version, served with tropical fruit.
The wine was then blended and bottled during full moons between March and July 2020.
Light straw yellow with greenish reflections.
The different exposures of the vineyards, facing North, South or South-east, confer a broad olfactory spectrum. The latter ranges from evident notes of tropical fruit (mango, papaya, passion fruit), due to the South-orientation and therefore to the long afternoon sunrays, to the more delicate classic vegetal notes of cold climates’ Sauvignon (tomato leaf, elderberry, gooseberry, pepper). In fact the grapes of “Ronco del Cerò” come from vineyards which are exposed also to the South. This implies more fruity and warm notes than the much more vegetable olfactory panorama of “Ronco delle Mele”. Yellow peach, grapefruit and a brackish vein are also present.
Friuli Venezia Giulia
Taste of lively freshness, dry and savory but also soft and velvety. Consistent with the olfactory notes in the fruity reminiscence, balanced, with long mineral persistence.
The must was then left on the skins for about 18/20 hours at a temperature of 10°-12° C in tanks especially designed to protect it from oxygen by using recycled carbon dioxide from the first fermentation, in order to avoid using high levels of antioxidants. Subsequently, 10% of the must fermented and aged on the lees for 6 months in 20-27 hl barrels and the remaining part in stainless steel vats.
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.