The numerous requests from around the world, have elevated its cost to unexpected levels, making it an exclusive tables of the most important. I wonder if Mario Incisa della Rocchetta, a student in Pisa in the ’20s, when he began to dream of his wine Bordeaux style, could have predicted such success. In the early 30’s, the Marquis Mario Incisa moved to the estate that comes from Bolgheri down to 350 m. Castiglioncello, implants, and here his first Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc. From 1948 to 1960 Sassicaia is unique to the Estate. Then, when the Marquis realizes that the weather improves the product, then begins to spread and to improve the techniques of vinification. Nevertheless, the national palate, accustomed to the flavors of sweet and fruttatti S. Giovese and Nebbiolo, coldly welcomes his wine. Then comes the day where the new wine culture helps to understand the importance of this great wine, in over 40 years of history has never been large decreases quality. Surely now the Marquis would be proud of his product, which now modeled on the French terminology, is the only real “Grand Cru” Italian (produced at a well-determined)
750 ml Standard
Tenuta San Guido Sassicaia 2016
Out of stock
Avvisami quando il prodotto torna disponibile
We also recommend the simple combination with some walnut kernels and raw porcini mushrooms, seasoned with only a few drops of olive oil and some intense aromatic herbs with a Mediterranean scent.
The wine is aged in oak barrels of 225 lt. for 24 months and then in bottles for long periods
Tenuta San Guido
Intense ruby red
Classic harmonically rounded herbaceous scent; scents typically of undergrowth or more precisely of Mediterranean scrub, up to the various tertiary aromas typical of aging
Intense flavors, such as hunting products, especially roast pigeon, Bordeaux-style fillets, cheeses with a strong flavor.
The farming system and the extremely low yield of grapes per vine, give a product which is always healthy and rich in sugar, tannins, etc. extracted. The wine is made in stainless steel tanks from 65 up to 130 hl. with the possibility of thermal conditioning of the fermentation process
Cabernet Sauvignon 85% Cabernet Franc 15%
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.