In the early sixties the Marquis Mario Incisa della Rocchetta, a leading expert on horses, creator of the famous race Dormello Olgiata, and a great lover of French wines, imported from Chateau Lafite some varieties of cabernet sauvignon and cabernet franc. The famous manufacturer of Bordeaux at the time belonged to his friend Elie de Rothschild. The Marquess planted the vines in the San Guido estate in Maremma, it took great care and in 1968 won the first bottles of Sassicaia. He was born a great wine is now among the largest in the world. For many years, Sassicaia was produced as a table wine, after he obtained the DOC Bolgheri
750 ml Standard
Tenuta San Guido Le Difese 2015
Out of stock
Avvisami quando il prodotto torna disponibile
14 months in
Tenuta San Guido
Ruby slightly evolved
The wine was fermented in temperature controlled stainless steel vats
Typical nose of red fruit and slight spiciness very mature
Soft mouth and appealing to the balance already struck between tannins, alcohol and freshness
The wine was fermented in temperature controlled stainless steel vats with a maceration which lasted for 12 days to 14 days for the Sangiovese and Cabernet Sauvignon.Il wine was then aged for 14 months in
Sangiovese 80% e Cabernet Sauvignon 20%
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.