This wine was created in honor of the Marchesa Clementina, grandmother of Leopoldo and Livia Franceschi, current owners of Tenuta Il Poggione. Always a lover of great Champagnes, his taste inspired this Classic Method produced in Montalcino.
Very versatile, being able to accompany both smoked salmon and great cured meats, the combination with traditional Tuscan first courses should not be underestimated.
At least 24 months
Tenuta Il Poggione
Sparkling wine glass
Elegant and fresh nose, played on small red berries in a dense whole, but also enriched by a citrus hint and a certain greasy base.
The mouth enhances this sensation of freshness in bringing back the olfactory fruity set with consistency and juiciness. Above all, the wine is very clean and dry, but never such as to betray the absence of dosage. Pleasantly and delicately bitter finish on citrus notes, with a long persistence.
After fermentation in thermo-conditioned steel tanks, we proceed to the selection of the bases and the draft. From that moment on, the wine spends at least 24 months in our ancient cellars of Sant’Angelo in Colle in contact with the yeasts, at constant temperature and humidity. At the end, after disgorgement, the bottles rest for another two months. The liqueur used is free of added sugars (zéro dosage): this 'formula' was reached after numerous tasting sessions aimed at finding the best balance between purity and expressiveness. Therefore, the choice not to 'dose' is not the daughter of the fashions of the moment, but of the natural goodness of the wine, which does not need any form of 'make-up'.
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.