One of the wines that enriches the winery’s range of products, Rubio’s roots lie in the vineyards that encircle Montalcino. Brilliant ruby red with purplish highlights, this wine is intense and persistent, with fresh aromas of cherries, violets and red currants, followed by subtle, spicy nuances. Artfully- structured with balanced tannins and a lingering aromatic finish. The hints of forest fruits and cherries that characterise the varietal make it an easily approachable wine while still rendering it intense and elegant.
750 ml Standard
San Polo “Rubio”
Out of stock
Avvisami quando il prodotto torna disponibile
Rubio expresses the vitality and immediacy of crisply fresh Sangiovese grapes from Montalcino. Due to its versatility, it is excellent by the glass and ideal for open-air barbecues. It is delicious when paired with various cold cuts, salami, pasta dishes, sausages, grilled meats and medium-matured cheeses such as the renowned Tuscan pecorino. It can be drunk immediately or cellared for a short period. Serve at 16°C (61°F)
12 months in large oak casks
Brilliant ruby red in colour, with purplish glints.
In temperature controlled stainless steel tanks Malolactic fermentation done in stainless steel
The bouquet is intense and persistent with fresh aromas of red cherries, violets and blackcurrants, followed by subtle spicy notes.
Well-structured and balanced with satisfying tannins and aromatic persistence. The nuances of forest fruits and cherries which are typical of the grape variety make it easy to drink, yet still intense and elegant.
Rich in calcium and clays
By hand, in 17 kg crates
Pressing Delicate, soft trying to keep the skin intact
Mainly Sangiovese, with small percentages of Merlot and Cabernet Franc
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.
750 ml Standard€127,50