Many men spend their lives looking for something that gives meaning to their existence: Renzo, grandfather of Bramante, this sense was the land. On a night when the stars fall, after expressing a desire that is still handed down from father to son, Renzo donated the land, which had won with such difficulty, to Bramante who wanted to give her the name of San Lorenzo. Bramante expanded the boundaries of the land covered by forest trees, and with his own hands and sweat of the brow, olive groves and gave birth to what would become the jewel of San Lorenzo, the four princesses, or the vineyards of the estate, those who now produce the grapes for two of the most respected and renowned wines in the world: the Red and Brunello di Montalcino. It ‘so that San Lorenzo was born, and his name is preserved above all, the sense of a man, the love of family and respect for the job. Over time, Bramante was joined by Paul, who later married his daughter, and believed as the father in the land, so hard to work but so generous to the quality of the fruits that he could give. It came after Lucian, the son of Paul. He came on tiptoe, looking at the work of his grandfather and father, acquiring their values, their wealth of experience and all the traditions they brought with them. But Luciano was not enough to make a good wine: the excellence sought. Such a focus on the world around it looked good, looked out toward the horizon. He learned that in addition to work in the vineyard without knowledge of other realities, dealing with other men and, especially, research and experiment. Thus was born and raised San Lorenzo, at first only the dream of a man and then, a reality that has been handed down for five generations.
750 ml Standard
San Lorenzo Brunello di Montalcino 2018
22 in stock
Roast wine, medium-aged cheeses.
The Red is laid to rest in large wooden barrels of 30 hectoliters for 1 year. At the end of this long period is past time for the steel and then bottled and left to rest again for at least 6 months. The Rosso di Montalcino is put on sale by January 1 of the fifth year following the harvest.
Immediately after harvest, the grapes are destemmed and carefully transported to the cellar. The grapes are pressed and everything goes in special steel tanks where fermentation takes place and then left that usually lasts for 20-25 days at a temperature ranging from 28 degrees up to the early days of the last 20 days . During all this time are periodically made comebacks and delestage.
The fresh aromas of ripe cherries and pleasing hints of wood in the background make it balanced and elegant on the palate, and give it a distinctive taste that distinguishes
In the glass, very fruity and soft but with an important structure
100% Sangiovese Grosso
750 ml Standard
You must be logged in to post a review.
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.
Col d’Orcia Olmaia
750 ml Standard€30,00
Cupano Rosso di Montalcino 2019
750 ml Standard€44,00
Podere Brizio Brunello di Montalcino 2015
750 ml Standard€38,50
Col d’Orcia Pinot Grigio 2022
750 ml Standard€11,00
Poggio dell’Aquila Rosso di Montalcino 2018
750 ml Standard€16,00
Col d’Orcia Rosso di Montalcino 2020
750 ml Standard€14,50
Sesti ”Castello di Argiano” Phenomena Brunello di Montalcino 2013
750 ml Standard
San Lorenzo Brunello di Montalcino 2017
750 ml Standard€42,50
There are no reviews yet.