The vines were planted, the choice of rootstock suitable for the characteristics of each piece of land, the use of highly selected clones and the scrupulous care of the characteristics of each vineyard ensure a reduced yield per plant with high quality grapes, healthy, concentrated and rich in color and tannins. Cultivation techniques provide the Company Sancarlo thinning at veraison and the achievement of a perfect maturation of the grapes. The harvest is strictly hand harvest. The fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks with temperature control, the mining techniques are the daily pumping and delestage for delicate extraction from the skins of the quality compounds: polyphenols, substances coloranti.La malolactic fermentation occurs spontaneously in the post-fermentation . The aging in wood takes place in oak barrels of 30 Hl. The duration of the aging period varies depending on the characteristics of each mass. A subsequent aging in bottle allows you to complete the refinement.
750 ml Standard
San Carlo Brunello di Montalcino 2015
Out of stock
Avvisami quando il prodotto torna disponibile
4 years, 3 of which in oak casks of 30 hl capacity and subsequent aging in bottle for at least 6 months in temperature controlled rooms.
Deep ruby red, with paint still young.
Still fresh, wide and deep. E 'characterized by sensory spicy notes reminiscent of jam berries, marked hints of tobacco and pleasant hints of vanilla.
Great structure. The full body wraps a considerable amount of mature tannins, which are refined gradually with the stay in the bottle making the much more pleasant taste. Long and warm.
Fermentation on the skins for a period of 15-18 days at a controlled temperature below 28 C in stainless steel tanks of 100 hl, specially designed to gently extract color and tannins.
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.