The Brunello di Montalcino originates from an accurate bunches selection during grape harvesting. The grapes are those coming from the oldest vineyards and has an above average yield, optimal for a long lasting and more elegant wine. Fermentation begins immediately after the destemming and goes on for about 12-15 days. Afterwards the raking begins; part of the wine is put into stainless steel barrels for the malolactic fermentation and the remaining is put into french durmast drums. After the malolactic fermentation, the wine is placed into Slavonian durmast barrels and ages for about one year before being put into french durmast drums for 14 months to finish the ageing process. At the end of the ageing process, the wine is put into steel barrels and prepared for the bottling process.
Red meats, roasts, noble game.
After the malolactic fermentation, all the wine is placed in Slavonian oak barrels and refines for about a year and then is racked into French oak casks, to finish the refinement for about 14 months.
it begins immediately after the destemming of the grapes and lasts for about 12-15 days.
Concentrated, enveloping, ethereal aromas, with notes of black cherry, berries and vanilla
The flavor is strong, rather tannic in its youth, soft and persistent
750 ml Standard
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.
750 ml Standard€127,50