On the label of our Brunello di Montalcino there is the reproduction of a rare silver coin called “Parpagliola”. It dates back to year 1556, and it is owned by Roberto Bellini. The she-wolf of Siena (lupa senese) suckling the twins is represented on the front side of the coin, with the inscription “R.P.SEN.IN MONTE ILICINO” and on the back side there’s the lily cross with the inscription “HENRICO II AUSPICE” (King of France, husband of Caterina De Medici and ally of Siena). The Parlagliola was minted by Agnolo Fraschini in 1556 during the period of the Republic of Siena in Montalcino. On April 21st 1555, the inhabitants of Siena fled their city as it was conquered by the imperial troops of Florence and Spain together with the French under the leadership of Biagio of Montluc. The Senesi made their way towards Montalcino, and they set up a new government declaring the “Senensis Republic in Monte Ilcino” under the protection of the King of France. Under the motto “Ubi Cives, ibi Patria”,many nobles and families of Montalcino joined their new government. The Siena exiles in Montalcino were able to resist against the Spanish and Florence sieges until 1559, when the treaty of Cateau Cambresis was enacted. It stipulated the peace between the two empires in war; the territory of Montalcino was ceded to Spain and the Medicean duchy.
750 ml Standard
Podere Brizio Brunello di Montalcino Riserva 2015
17 in stock
Matched with red meat and game dishes, can be considered as a meditation wine, to be consumed at the end of a meal, perhaps served with cheese.
12 months in bottle
Stainless steel with pumping over and controlled temperature; after the fermentation the wine is put in new oak casks where it undergoes the malo-lactic fermentation.
Pliocenic, limestone with fossil fragments
Hand-picked harvesting method.
After the harvest all the grapes pass through a grape crushing/de-stimming machine and then undergo long materation of the shinks to extract the full colour.in 300 litres French oak barrique (Allier) for 1 year, and 35 hl barrel for 3 years at least .tartaric precipitation by transpouring before passage in wooden oaks and subsequent light fining
750 ml Standard
You must be logged in to post a review.
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.
Tua Rita Giusto di Notri 2017
750 ml Standard
Jacopo Biondi Santi Schidione 2003
750 ml Standard€150,00
Poggio al Tesoro Dedicato a Walter 2017
750 ml Standard€147,00
Tua Rita Redigaffi 2014
750 ml Standard€250,00
Tua Rita Syrah “Per sempre” 2013
750 ml Standard€166,00
Vin De La Neu 2014
750 ml Standard€96,00
Querce Bettina Brunello di Montalcino Riserva 2016
750 ml Standard€80,00
Dievole Novecento Chianti Classico Riserva
750 ml Standard€28,00
There are no reviews yet.