The budget is very positive, especially for the excellent level quality of grapes. The spring, as in previous years, was marked by persistent rains that have challenged growers to work and vegetation management for health protection, but at the same time have the well-stocked aquifers. The months of June and July were instead characterized by discrete rainfall that did recover late spring growing season and resulted in an advance maturation. The screws have worked well and the best grapes are matured slightly earlier than last year. In addition, the cool nights and the warm and sunny days that have occurred in the month of September have meant that the grapes could come to full maturity and produce wines of great quality. The favorable seasonal pattern has offered the best conditions to bring mature fruits in the cellar, by a good acidity and aromatic complexity
Red meats and roasts
Luce della Vite
It is purplish red with purplish reflections, limpid and concentrated
Thermo-conditioned stainless steel
The nose opens with clear hints of red berry fruit, amarasca cherry, wild strawberries, black pepper and milk chocolate, followed by balsamic hints of licorice and mineral notes of graphite reminiscent of Light
The taste is warm, round and fruity, with elegant tannins and supported by silkyimportant component of alcohol. A long finish with notes mainly fruity. A wine with an elegant and contemporary profile.
Merlot: second week of September, Sangiovese: last
Barriques: 55% new of French oak, 5% new of American oak, 40% of a passage of French oak
75 % Merlot, 25 % Sangiovese
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.