The budget of the 2009 vintage is very positive, especially for the excellent quality of grapes. The months spring were characterized by temperate climate, with low rainfall and heat stress: this has fostered a good condition of the plant grapes. The mild summer rains assured the plants a good water supply. a Aug. not too hot, has meant that the maturation of the different parts of the berry (pulp, peel and seeds) will be held more consistently and with more balance. the days sunny, cool and dry in September and October were particularly favorable to the grapes to ensure all features necessary to produce high quality wines and great facility.
750 ml Standard
Luce della Vite Brunello di Montalcino 2014
Out of stock
Avvisami quando il prodotto torna disponibile
Roast wine, medium-aged cheeses.
36 months, in cask and barrique
Luce della Vite
The color is ruby red with garnet reflections
Thermoconditioned stainless steel
The nose prevail components of berries such as blueberry and black currant followed by citrus notes. Then you can see hints of spicy berries, fresh tobacco, graphite and hints of black pepper, as well as star anise and bark Calissaja china.
The taste is warm and full bodied, tannic with a big impact. A wine of incredible concentration and long persistence.
The first week of October
French oak barrels: 90% second passage, 10% new; Slavonian oak barrels
100% Sangiovese Grosso
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.
750 ml Standard€127,50