Potazzine is the italian word for very colorful and vivacious birds which inhabit the Tuscan countryside. In Montalcino, grandparents and parents alike often use Potazzine as a term of endearment for children. In fact, it was their maternal grandmother who affectrionately gave this nickname to Viola and Sofia who are the daughters of Gigliola Giannetti. The link with the two Potazzine not only features in the name of the winery, but also in its entire evolution. It was created in 1993, when Viola was born, and expanded by a further two hectares in 1996, when Sofia came along. This brought the total area registered for the production of Brunello and boasted by the estate today, to five hectares
750 ml Standard
Le Potazzine Brunello di Montalcino 2017
Out of stock
Avvisami quando il prodotto torna disponibile
Roast wine, medium-aged cheeses.
Before being placed on the market, the wine was aged in bottle for 10 months.
Red with warm garnet notes.
Natural, without the addition of selected yeasts.
Fruity weaves and light floral embroidery are immediately noticeable. Red berry fruit and hints of undergrowth. Spicy but also mineral finish.
Dry, warm, well balanced, ample and persistent.
Fermentation took place spontaneously, through the sole work of the indigenous yeasts, for about 28 – 30 days, after which the wine is slowly matured in 30/50 hl barrels. for 36 months.
100% Sangiovese Grosso
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.