The Brunello “The Locks” is a clear and bright wine red garnet lively. It has an intense and persistent, full and ethereal. We recognize various scents, from small fruits and composite jam with hints of wild berries and a hint of vanilla. On the palate the wine is well-balanced and elegant, it is dry with a great aromatic persistence. Supports long aging improving over time. It should be served at a temperature of 18 ° C – 20 °, leaving the bottle least twenty-four hours in a warm, stappandola a few hours before serving. Each vintage has its characteristics and with its facets. In the best years on 20% of the production is destined to grow old in our cellars for a further year, thus becoming the “Reserve”.
It is recommended with roast meats and game of all kinds, stewed stews and all highly flavored dishes or with aged cheeses.
Ruby red with slight garnet reflections
Intense aroma of berries, with blueberry in evidence, integrated with currant and cherry. To give great aromatic complexity can be appreciated also floral notes of violets, minerals and spicy hints of flint.
Great body and elegance, sincere and good complexity. In the mouth it shows all the character of a great wine. It 'a wine with good length and with fine and elegant tannins
In the second week of October, the grapes were harvested and selected manually in baskets of 20 kilograms Nella seconda settimana di Ottobre l’uva è stata raccolta e selezionata manualmente in ceste da 20 kilogrammi
After numerous decanting in steel tanks, in spring it was placed in oak barrels with an average capacity of 20 hl where it remained for 36 months, then reassembled in a large steel tank and then bottled in May.
100% Sangiovese Grosso
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.