The Rasina born in the seventies, founded by Saints Mantengoli but only in the late eighties with the work of Vasco child is transferred to the wine business. In 1997 Marco Mantengoli young winemaker, acquired the management side by side with new ideas and modern technology, decades of experience of his father. The extension is 50 hectares of which 8.5 to 5 vineyards and olive groves while the rest is arable. The company is located on the north-east of Montalcino and its vineyards are aged between 3 and 25 years all low cordon cordon. Three red wines produced from red Montalcino which are joined two Brunelli, a vintage and a selection, the Divasco result of a dream that lasted almost a decade. The range is completed an extra virgin olive oil and two brandies of this rising star in view of Montalcino.
750 ml Standard
La Rasina Brunello di Montalcino Divasco Riserva 2015
22 in stock
Roast wine, medium-aged cheeses.
1 year in bottle
Maceration on the skins for about 15 days
Full of olfactory sensations
When tasted, it expresses a variety of aromas and fragrances that develop and expand with adequate oxygenation
Maturation in steel and subsequent passage in small wood for the first year of life and the remaining 12 months in large-capacity barrels (from 20 to 42 hectoliters)
100% Sangiovese Grosso
750 ml Standard
|Enoteca di Piazza||95/100|
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.