The winery FORNACINA is situated oust outside the town of Montalcino, surrounded by its vineyards the Biliorsi family produce the Brunello di Montalcino, in order to the tradition, giving free space to a passion that passes on for generations. Ruggero Biliorsi is the founder of an activitywhere the first bottle of Brunello goes back to year 1981, now the activity is run by his son Simon with the collaboration from his brother Mauro, maintaining the same values of the grounds where their activity rise.
the wine is aged in traditional Slavonian oak casks for 36 months. After the wine refines for another 12 months in the bottle, before put into commerce.
Ruby red with carnet reflections from the ageing
We only market what we obtain from our own vineyards with a medium production of between 20.000 – 25.000 bottles a year, subdivided from Brunello di Montalcino DOCG, Brunello di Montalcino DOCG Riserva (only in the excellent years), and Rosso di Montalcino DOC. The marc obtained after the fermentation, are made into our Grappa di Brunello.
Intense mature red fruit, with spicy notes
Full, persistent with soft and elegant tannins
The soil has a structure ranging from medium mixture to alkaline PH, to Galestro. The planting density is about 4,500 cuttings per hectare, reared with the "spurred cordon" technique.
stainless steel tanks for 30 days.
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.