Biondi Santi’s Toscana Rosso Sassoalloro was born in Tuscany and is created by Jacopo Biondi Santi. It represents the bridge between the past and the future of the family wine production, maintaining a great passion for Sangiovese, but giving life to a new interpretation of this grape variety. It is produced with 100% Sangiovese Grosso grapes, harvested at the end of September. After vinification, the wine rests in barriques of non-toasted woods of the Tronçais forests for 14 months. It is a wine with a brilliant ruby red color, with shades tending to violet. The nose opens with fresh and fruity scents, enriched with pleasant notes of violet. In the mouth it is soft and velvety, with an extremely long finish. Overall it is a very elegant wine, with an excellent longevity potential: from 15 to 20 years. Due to its characteristics, this wine is ideal in combination with red meats, in particular grilled or grilled, and important roasts.
750 ml Standard
Jacopo Biondi Santi Sassoalloro Oro 2019
8 in stock
Due to its characteristics, this wine is ideal in combination with red meats, in particular grilled or grilled, and important roasts.
Tronçais non-toasted wood barriques
Jacopo Biondi Santi
100% Sangiovese Grosso
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.
750 ml Standard€127,50