Our Brunello from Gianni Brunelli has a lengthy ageing potential and can further improve with extended bottle ageing. This is due both to the characteristics of the soils on which the grapes are grown – the calcareous content provides ideal conditions for Sangiovese – and the position of the vineyards on the beautiful hills.
1,5 Lt Magnum
Gianni Brunelli Brunello di Montalcino Riserva 2015
1 in stock
The elegance and harmonious body of the wine allow combinations with very structured dishes such as red meats, game, also accompanied by mushrooms and truffles. Excellent with cheeses such as aged tome, Parmigiano Reggiano and Tuscan pecorino.
24 months in French tonneau and barriques followed by 6-8 months of bottle aging
Intense ruby red with garnet reflections, clear and brilliant.
In stainless steel at controlled temperature. Malolactic fermentation in barrique
It expresses the typical aromas of violet and small red fruits.
There are hints of undergrowth, aromatic wood, light vanilla and composite jam, followed by subtle notes of coffee. Intense, persistent, broad and ethereal. It is a warm wine in the mouth, with a dense and full-bodied texture. The finish is long, with well-defined tannins.
Rich in calcium and clays
By hand, in 17 kg crates
Pressing Delicate, soft trying to keep the skin intact
1,5 Lt Magnum
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.
750 ml Standard€127,50