The vineyard Amarone “The Forest” is produced only when the grapes are perfectly healthy and in great quality vintages. The single vineyard is a small area where the vines exceed 18 years of life, so of course there is a first selection, the amount of the benefit of the quality. This Amarone in numbered bottles is an important wine that accompanies hearty lunches in red meat and game. It is a precious companion of the meditations of a meal.
Red meats, roasts, noble game.
Deep red color with purple reflections
The maceration is carried out in contact with the skins for a period of 20-30 days. During the fermentation, given the high degree of alcohol that is produced, the yeast will be highly selected and is resistant to alcohol that the cold (the period of fermentation of Amarone is between January and February).
characteristic cherry flavor, spices, cocoa, bitter almonds
Full, velvety, warm, complex wine and at the same time and end elegant.
Only the grapes from the vineyard "Forest" contribute to the production of this wine. During the harvest the grapes are selected only undamaged and dry, then lying in boxes low, with only one layer of bunches.
After racking the product is started in stainless steel tanks in order to perform the malolactic fermentation in the following months. At this point begins the phase of maturation, which will last 2 years with aging in oak barrels (French oak) and large barrels (Slavonian oak).
80% di Corvina, il 20% di Rondinella
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.