The Chianti Colli Senesi Castello Romitorio is a Tuscan red wine in which the varietal, that Sangiovese that tells so well the regional viticulture in different areas, is expressed with a particularly elegant profile. We find ourselves in front of a linear bottle, of excellent workmanship, skilled in presenting the aromas of the countryside and the Tuscan vegetative scrub on the nose. Continuing the tasting, the mouth is welcomed by a fresh and pungent, highly gastronomic sip. Once opened, this Chianti will end in no time, you can be sure. The Chianti Colli Senesi is made from the Castello Romitorio starting from the pure Sangiovese grapes, grown in different parcels of property with the spurred cordon system. The harvest takes place manually, with a first phase in the vineyard where only the best bunches are selected. Once transported to the premises used for winemaking, the bunches are de-stemmed and the grapes are pressed. The fermentation of the must takes place in stainless steel containers, where the temperature is kept under control. The wine is then transferred for the final phase of aging in oak barrels, where it remains for a period of about 10 months. This Chianti Colli Senesi Castello Romitorio is told on sight with a typical ruby red color, lively and bright. The olfactory spectrum moves on touches that recall the Mediterranean scrub, highlighting fruity sensations and more earthy references to the final olfactory analysis. In the mouth it is medium-bodied, with a slender and lively entrance to the palate, characterized by a fruity gustatory imprint of good persistence. A label that embodies the classic Tuscan wine tradition, created to brighten the table: try it in combination with different dishes of land and it will not betray you!
750 ml Standard
Castello Romitorio Chianti Colli Senesi DOCG
Out of stock
Avvisami quando il prodotto torna disponibile
10 months in oak barrels
Clear ruby red
Mediterranean scrub, morello cherries and red currants, humus and damp earth
Fresh and dynamic, highly gastronomic and with crisp and persistent fruity tones
Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.
750 ml Standard€127,50