The 2012 vintage of Brunello was held in optimal conditions and with ideal weather conditions. From the point of view meteorological trends vintage was good: after a winter rather intense precipitation, though not particularly cold, spring was very smooth both from the point of view of precipitation that temperatures. The rains, with ups and downs, continued until mid- June, while the periods with high temperatures in June and took turns in July with the most fresh and precipitation. With this trend climate of the early stages of development of the vine, from the budding spring until veraison, was rather delayed
Red meats, roasts, noble game.
Once the malolactic fermentation in steel is completed, it is aged in wood for 3 years in Slavonian oak barrels with a capacity of 30, 40 and 60 HL and subsequent refinement in the bottle for at least 4 months.
Ruby red tending towards garnet
Fermentation and post-fermentation maceration in tanks steel for a period of 25 days. Fermentation takes place in a natural way, using indigenous yeasts present in the grapes. The fermentation temperature is maintained between 28 and 30 ° C
Wide, ethereal fruity with a hint of resin spice.
Warm, intense, harmonious. Leave the palate with a myriad of small and pleasant sensations.
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.