The Capanna farming concern, property of the Cencioni family ever since 1957, lies to the north of Montalcino in the area of Montosoli. Held to be one of the best Brunello “crus”, it is still run today on an exclusively family basis, with advice from the enologist PaoloVagaggini. The vineyards, which cover about 20 hectares, have been planted in the best areas of the farm, and are cared for with the passion and experience of generations of vine dressers. Harvesting, done entirely by hand, is done so as to choose the grape bunches which are best suited for each kind of wine. Brunello di Montalcino comes from this selection, followed by ageing for four years in Slavonian oak casks. These become five years for the Brunello chosen to become Riserva (Reserve). Due to its long ageing and the care and attention afforded to its production, Brunello di Montalcino is now considered to be one of the most precious and exclusive wines, to be matched with game, roast meat and seasoned cheese, but it is also an excellent meditation wine.
750 ml Standard
Capanna Brunello di Montalcino Riserva 2015
2 in stock
Over 3 years in barel
intense ruby red, with garnet reflex
About 25 days at controlled temperature
ethereal, red fruit and vanilla, persistent.
harmonious, with excellent tanninity and structure, very persistent
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.
750 ml Standard€127,50