Bertani produces Recioto, a red and sweet wine, with corvina and rondinella grapes coming from the hills of Valpantena, the same varieties with which Amarone is produced. It comes from the smaller bunches that are better exposed to the sun, then wilted for about three months on the traditional “aréle”. The typical hints of cherry are enhanced by the particular aging in cherry wood barrels to be a concentrate of cherries and cherries, with a dense and velvety result, never cloying. The Recioto della Valpolicella Valpantena DOC by Bertani is wonderful at the end of the meal, also by meditation.
It goes well with bakery pastry and fruit tarts and becomes intriguing in combination with young and medium-aged cheeses.
Aging in cherry barrels of capacity of 30 hl, for about 12 months. A period of aging follows in bottles for at least three months.
Sweet wine with an intense ruby red color.
The fermentation takes place initially at a lot of temperature low (4 ° -5 ° C) and then reach 18 ° C and is interrupted before all sugars are turned into alcohol.
It presents itself to the nose with a multitude of perfumes: from the typical notes like plum, cherry and raspberries, to spicy hints of vanilla, hay and cocoa.
On the palate it is full, fragrant, intense. The sugars are not high, leaving a long aftertaste of berries, chocolate and licorice.
The soils are of a marl-calcareous nature to the east and clayey-calcareous, rich in iron, to the west.
Harvesting is done at the end of September with manual harvesting. Only bunches are chosen more beautiful and better exposed to the sun. The grapes are transported to the fruit for drying, where they remain, placed in crates in a single layer, for about 150 days.
Corvina Veronese 80% e Rondinella 20%
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.