Amarone della Valpolicella Classico by Bertani is a timeless wine, expression of a unique style that the winery has always followed with absolute dedication. It is a wine that comes from vineyards of rondinella and corvina Veronese and a selection of bunches that is made to dry naturally and then ferment in the middle of winter, with extreme slowness. The subsequent maturation in large oak barrels, a process that lasts years, brings the wine to achieve its equilibrium, so stable as to keep intact its great organoleptic qualities for many decades. A wine capable of combining time, nature and man in a magical harmony.
Perfect to accompany red meats and game, it is ideal paired with mature cheeses.
Intense red color, with garnet shades
The nose opens with aromas of plum, cherry, and morello cherry, enriched with hints of dried fruit, green tea and licorice.
On the palate it is fresh and soft, with unmistakable notes of red berry fruits, sweetened by aromas of vanilla. Amarone has a perfect balance between acidity and tannic notes.
After maceration, the must ferments at a controlled temperature of 18 ° C for about 50 days. The wine then ages in Slavonian oak barrels for around 6 years and for a further 12 months in the bottle.
Rondinella e Corvina Veronese
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.