Rosso di Montalcino is considered the younger sibling of Brunello. Also made from 100% Sangiovese, it is another expression of Brunello’s denomination. Argiano’s Rosso di Montalcino is of noble pedigree and originates from the 30 hectare Sangiovese vineyards surrounding the winery. The variety is Sangiovese grosso, a selected clone perfectly adapted to Argiano’s terroir. It undergoes the same care as its elder counterpart from the management of the vineyard to the bottling
Food-friendly, it is a perfect match with red meat, veal, bruschetta and cheese.
6 months in bottle
Rosso di Montalcino has an intense ruby-red colour
The grapes are sorted by hand and placed in stainless steel vats for the alcoholic fermentation. At this time the clear grape juice is fermented on the red grape skins for around two weeks, or three weeks if the grapes come from the best vineyards so as to obtain the best concentration
Flavours of red fruits, violet andmenthol
It is medium-bodied, with good concentration in the mid-palate. The palate is elegant and well-balanced with captivating flavours of red fruits, violet, menthol and earth, all characteristics of Argiano’s terroir.
Rosso di Montalcino di Argiano has a noble pedigree and is produced from the 30 hectares of Sangiovese vineyards that extend around the company.
The Rosso di Montalcino completes a second, acid-softening fermentation (which all red wines undergo), and is then aged in French oak barrels of second use and larger Slovenian oak casks
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.
750 ml Standard€127,50