Solaia is a ten hectare (25 acre) vineyard with a southwestern exposure at 1250-1325 feet (350-400 meters) above sea level and is located at our Tenuta Tignanello estate; the soil is hard limestone-rich rock known in Italian as “albarese”. The Marchesi Antinori firm produced its first vintage of this wine in 1978 with an initial blend of 80% Cabernet Sauvignon and 20% Cabernet Franc, used once again in 1979. The blend was modified in the following vintages with the introduction of 20% of Sangiovese and the balance of Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc was altered as well until the current blend was reached. Solaia is produced only in superior vintages and none was made in 1980, 1981, 1983,1984, and 1992.
750 ml Standard
Antinori Solaia 2015
Out of stock
Avvisami quando il prodotto torna disponibile
Red meats, roasts, noble game.
The wine was finally blended and bottled, then aged for a year in bottle before commercial release
The wine shows an elevated color intensity, a sign which, from the very beginning, indicates its importance
The grapes, once in the cellar, were destemmed and the grapes hand sorted with the objective of moving only the finest berries into the tanks. During the fermentation phase much care and attention was given to the extraction, using only the softest punching down of the cap of skins and rack and return (delestage) techniques in order to fully respect the varietal aromas and the elevated color content of the berries
The nose is ample and complex, full of fruity and varietal aromas and sensations which begin with black cherries and ripe red fruit and finish with liquorice, coffee, and toasted oak. On the palate the tannins are supple and balanced
The wine is savory and mineral, but soft as well; its aftertaste recalls sweet notes of cacao, vanilla, and black and red berry fruit which linger and last
Solaia is a vineyard of about 10 hectares facing south-west between 350 and 400 meters above sea level. on a rocky limestone soil with Alberese rock, located at Tenuta Tignanello
Cabernet sauvignon 75%, cabernet franc 5%, sangiovese 20%
750 ml Standard
|Enoteca di Piazza||96/100|
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.