Produced since 1990 exclusively from Pinot Noir grapes it is, in a sense, the “alter ego” of Cervaro: together they represent the two different expressions of the complex and refined soul of Castello della Sala. The 4 hectares of vineyard from which it is produced are located at over 400 meters above sea level on calcareous soils rich in fossils with sedimentary sand that date back to the Pliocene.
Red meats, roasts, noble game.
Ruby red color
The nose has distinct floral and fruity notes of currant and strawberry
On the palate it is elegant and refined, with silky and soft tannins that do not hide an evident minerality, favoring a long retro-gustatory sensation.
After a destemming and pressing of the grapes, the grapes were introduced in small truncated cone-shaped stainless steel tanks. where at the cold maceration for about 3 days, it is a follow-up fermentation for a week. This last is carried out at a controlled temperature of 26 ° C and is terminatain French barriques where ilvino also completed malolactic fermentation. The aging in barriques continued for 10 months, at the end of which it was proceeded with bottling. After a period of bottling in the historic cellars of the Castle della Sala, ilvino was introduced to the market.
Pinot Nero 100%
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.