The La Braccesca estate, which covers just over 1,032 acres (418 hectares) of land, consists of two separate blocks: the historic nucleus of the property is located near Montepulciano with some 252 acres (102 hectares) of vineyards in the finest sub-zones for the production of Vino Nobile, while the more recent part, with 380 acres (154 hectares) of vineyards, is situated at the foot of the hills surrounding the nearby town of Cortona. The first vintage to be produced was the 1990
750 ml Standard
Antinori Nobile di Montepulciano La Braccesca 2018
24 in stock
The wine was then bottled, where it began a further refinement of 12 months before being marketed
lively ruby red
In the cellar, the grapes were de-stemmed and then gently pressed, thus ensuring a limited oxidation of the must to the advantage of the aromas and integrity of the fruit
The nose is expressed with intense notes ranging from ripe fruit to spicy, with hints of black pepper
In the mouth the wine is soft and elegant at the entrance, followed by a good minerality and acidity that distinguishes the vine and the territory. It closes softly, witnessing an optimal ripening of the Sangiovese grapes that characterized the vintage
The Nobile di Montepulciano grapes from the vineyards of the Fattoria La Braccesca were harvested in the second half of September, when they reached the optimal stage of ripeness thanks also to targeted interventions on the plants such as the thinning of excess bunches carried out in August. , in order to rebalance the production per plant
After undergoing an alcoholic fermentation of about 15-18 days, with temperatures not exceeding 28 ° C, the wine thus obtained was introduced for the most part in large barrels from 25 to 55 hl, and for a small part in barriques, where it carried out the malolactic fermentation and where it began an aging period of 14 months
90% Prugnolo Gentile, 10% Merlot
750 ml Standard
|Enoteca di Piazza||93/100|
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.