The Pian delle Vigne Estate is located 6 km south of Montalcino, above Val d’Orcia. It takes its name from a characteristic railway station from the XIX century which is located on the estate. The winery is composed of approximately 180 hectares, 65 of which are vineyards with a primarily south-eastern exposure and situated at an altitude of between 130 and 200 meters above sea level. The land is mostly clay and limestone, and is full of small rocks
750 ml Standard
Antinori Brunello di Montalcino Pian delle Vigne Riserva vigna Ferrovia 2015
Out of stock
Avvisami quando il prodotto torna disponibile
Red meats, roasts, noble game.
This was followed by a further period of aging in the bottle of over 6 months
Deep in color, elegant and of great brightness
Maceration took place in wood for a period of 20 days in which only manual punching down was carried out. Alcoholic fermentation took place in small oak barrels
enveloping on the nose with notes of sweet spices, ripe berries, light notes of tobacco and pleasant hints of chocolate
In the mouth the dense tannic texture stands out integrated with freshness and sweetness, excellent progression, long finish with an overall sensation of great balance.
The Pian delle Vigne estate is 6 km away. south of Montalcino, above the Val d'Orcia and takes its name from a characteristic 19th century railway station located within the estate. The company is made up of c.a. 180 hectares of which about 65 are planted with vineyards with a predominantly south-east exposure and an altitude between 130 and 200 meters above sea level
The autumn of 2003 was marked by considerable rainfall which allowed a reintegration of the underground strata put to the test by the extreme summer drought. During the winter, the cold temperatures, with consistent and repeated rainfall, led to a delay in the spring vegetative restart of the plants of about 10 days compared to previous years. The regular climatic conditions of spring, followed by an excellent summer period as far as temperatures are concerned, allowed an excellent ripening of the grapes. The harvest took place on 9-10 October.
The wine was then racked into 3 Hl barrels. Where he stayed for about 6 months. The refinement then continued in 30 Hl barrels. for a year and then another year in 60 Hl barrels
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.