The Pian delle Vigne estate is located six kilometers (3.5 miles) to the south of the town of Montalcino to the north of the Orcia river valley and takes its name (“plain of the vineyards” in Italian) from a 19th century railroad station, typical of the architecture of the period, located within the confines of the property
750 ml Standard
Antinori Brunello di Montalcino Pian delle Vigne 2016
Out of stock
Avvisami quando il prodotto torna disponibile
Grilled meats, poultry stews and medium-aged cheeses.
Bottling took place during the spring
The wine has a very intense ruby red color, with light garnet reflections
Maceration took place in special tanks of 125 hectoliters for a period of between 15 and 21 days. During this phase the wine has completed the alcoholic fermentation at a temperature not higher than 27 ° C
It has a broad and complex aroma, with spicy notes, red fruits and light notes of tobacco and cocoa
On the palate it is broad, voluminous and balanced, the finish is long and persistent
The company is made up of c.a. 180 hectares of which about 65 are planted with vineyards with a predominantly south-east exposure and an altitude between 130 and 200 meters above sea level. The soil is generally clayey and calcareous, rich in small skeleton
750 ml Standard
– La spedizione verrà consegnata al corriere entro due giorni lavorativi successivi al pagamento
– I tempi di consegna variano in base alla destinazione:
- Italia 24/48 ore
- Stati Uniti servizio standard 15 giorni lavorativi
- Stati Uniti servizio espresso 10 giorni
- Tutti gli altri Stati 7/10 giorni lavorativi
– Il tracking number vi verrà inviato direttamente dalla nostra compagnia di spedizione: controlla la tua casella email e ricerca la mail proveniente da BENCIENNI SRL
– Eventuali dazi doganali e qualunque tassa da pagare a destinazione non sono inclusi nei costi di spedizione.
– L’Enoteca di Piazza non è da considerarsi responsabile per eventuali ritardi sui tempi di consegna causati da controlli o fermi doganali.
– Products will be packed and delivered to the courier within two working days after the payment.
– Delivery times vary according to the Country of destination:
- ITALY: deliveries within 24-48 hours.
- USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA standard service: deliveries are approximately within 2-3 weeks. We offer an air and non-naval service. Actual travel time is only 3 days however delivery times to final destinations are unavoidably delayed due to Customs inspections and controls.
- USA express service: deliveries within 10 days
- ALL OTHER STATES: deliveries vary from 7-10 working days
– You will be sent a tracking number directly by our shipping company shortly after your purchase. Check your inbox, the email will be from BENCIENNI SRL.
– Eventual duties and fees are not included in the shipping cost.
– Enoteca di Piazza is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by customs checks or stops.